Monday, May 4, 2020

Thanks a bunch

The new theme for Ink to Paper's Project Reach Out is "thanks".  This card will soon be sent to someone who helped me face the challenges of the time of staying safe at home for Covid-19.  The peaceful feeling created by the delicate birds and soft monochromatic theme is perfect for saying thank you to someone who helped me feel at peace during this time.

I am also playing along with the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge.  I added a few layers, though!

Next, I'd like to say thank you to Ink to Paper.  I recently won a gift code and am enjoying my new Ink to Paper stamps and dies, including Brushed Birds.  Thanks for keeping us focused on blessing others, for the inspiration pieces provided during this challenge, and for my wonderful gift!

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to:
Ink to Paper Project Reach Out
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge
Sunday Stamps

3 comments:

Heather said...

Such a gorgeous image, love these soft colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

kReN said...

Love these birds and your colors! Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper Challenge this week! kReN Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Christine Kiehl said...

So sweet and beautiful! I love your work! Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!