Sunday, May 17, 2020

Color Inspiration--Happy Birthday


I am spending this quiet Sunday afternoon crafting.  It's fun to play along with some challenges I haven't visited in a while.  Isn't the color choice board from Just Us Girls fabulous?!

This card came together quickly with an Altenew stitched cover plate, and inverted scalloped circle from Lawn Fawn, a scrap of MME paper in pink, orange, and yellow and a few flowers from a set I stamped a while back.  The flowers are Bitty Bouquets from PTI.  Since the flowers and stems stamp separately, I die cut a bunch of them, set up a template in my Misti and stamp away.  Betsey Veldman has a wonderful video here, if you would like to see the technique in action. It has changed how I stamp some images.

Thanks so much for visiting,
Christine
Linking to:
Just Us Girls--Color Week
Word Art Wednesday A/G

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous card! You had the perfect pattern paper for it, but I love the layout and your beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the way the attention is focused on the beautiful paper and lovely flowers. Great work. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls, Deborah, GD.