Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Build A Bunch Birthday



I am combining a couple of birthday challenges and am rebuilding this depleted category of my card stash.  MFT has a great birthday challenge going on---to use a circle creatively.  I created the base of this card by cutting the largest MFT Cross-stitched circle on the fold and gluing another circle over the folded piece.  The wreath and Build a Bunch flowers are from Reverse Confetti.  The RC theme is to Stock Your Stash with birthday cards.

Since the round card didn't want to stand for a photo, I placed it on a dessert plate from our everyday dishes.  Coordinates pretty well....


Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash---birthday
WAW--A/G
PIP Challenge --A/G

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, my sweet friend. I saw that you entered the Reverse Confetti Challenge as well as the Word Art Wednesday challenge, and I wanted to stop by and comment on how pretty your tag is. Wow! So soft and sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us at WAW. As always, I appreciate you sharing it there. And it was also nice to see it in the RC challenge. I like to play along there, but I own so very few of their products. It's always so nice to see your handiwork. I hope everything is well with you and your family.
Blessings,
Karen

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

You sure displayed your card perfectly. All those soft, pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs