Saturday, May 16, 2020

Garden Bunch Happy Birthday


We are still making every effort to stay home and help fight the spread of Covid-19.  I am ever so thankful for my crafting stash and have been working with layering stamps.  I love them, but struggle sometimes to get good alignment.  There's plenty of time now to practice and experiment.  This set is called Garden Bunch by Reverse Confetti.  I die cut lots of the flowers from white, created a template for use in my Misti, and stamped a a bunch!  It was a fun way to spend the afternoon, and there are plenty of pretty flowers for future cards.

The elements of the card fit the tic-tac-toe board at Tuesday Throwdown:  blue, die cut, and a bow.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Tuesday Throwdown:  Tic Tac Toe (blue, die cut, bow)
Reverse Confetti:  Stock Your Stash (Birthday Cards)
Word Art Wednesday A/G

No comments: