Saturday, May 9, 2020

Mother's Day Blessings


Although my Mother's Day cards have already been mailed, I couldn't resist playing along with Melissa's Fab Friday Feature at Ink to Paper.  Her card is lovely, and the great step-by-step photo tutorial gave me the courage to try a new technique.  After stamping a cluster of flowers and leaves from Gran's Garden in the lower left corner, I blended some Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise in the top right area.  The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum and a few more flowers were scattered over that layer.  The adhesive is hidden behind those blooms for a clean look.

I will be trying this technique again for another occasion!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day!
Christine

Linking to

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

What a sweet card. I love how you have used the vellum, great touch. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!