Saturday, May 23, 2020

Project Reach Out: Dear to my Heart


PTI's Love in Bloom was part of my most recent order, and I have had such fun stamping floral hearts this afternoon!  I loved the set when it released, but I always wondered if it would be hard to align.  Don't let that stop you.......it stamps like a dream.  There are four layers, so I die cut four hearts from a sheet of card stock that fit in my Misti.  I did a 'draft copy' on computer paper and got the layers lined up just so. Once the stamps were in the Misti, I tried out lots of color combinations.  This one is Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, and Blueberry Sky.  The other layers include:  Large Scalloped Stacker, Loosely Woven Background Stamp, and Made With Love Dies. I can't wait to put this in the mail to someone dear who loves yellow!

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to;
Project Reach Out--Dear to My Heart

No comments: