Friday, May 29, 2020

Coffee---Color Me Happy




I love this tiny Spellbinders coffee cup!  It has great details, and I've wanted to try making a coffee rainbow using scraps of paper.  It took a while to dig through my scraps to find shades I thought would work, but it was such fun to choose tiny patterns and parts of panels to cut. The color me happy sentiment is from Sunny Studios.  It occurred to me only after struggling to get the line of cups straight that score lines would have made cute---and functional---accents.  Next time!!

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:


6 comments:

Billie A said...

Love the images and colors . Great die and loving the slimline style.

New Creations said...

Great slimline card!

Lady Joyful said...

This is so pretty! Great way to use up scraps of paper.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So super cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the row of colorful cups.

Denise Bryant said...

Love this one! Really cute die and pretty colors!