Friday, May 8, 2020

Soft Hydrangeas


Hydrangeas are one of many flowers that I enjoy!  The soft colors and golden accents in the gorgeous Card Concept inspiration photo compelled me to play along.  After embossing the hydrangea image from Technique Tuesday in sparkling gold powder, I softly tinted the flowers with watercolors.  The textured paper used for the background panel has a subtle shimmer.  Just for fun, I cut the sentiment tag twice and trimmed off a little gold strip to accent the end.

I am really not sure of my card making style....usually, it's clean and layered.  This one may have a touch of classy and elegant style.

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine




Linking to:
The Card Concept
Word Art Wednesday


1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Christine! Such a lovely softly colored card. You really captured the inspiration photo beautifully. Adore the textured background too! So glad you played along at the Card Concept!