Sunday, November 17, 2019

Tickled Pink it's Christmas


I got busy last week and couldn't keep up with the 25 Tags of Christmas celebration.  This is my last catch-up tag before doing today's.  I loved Dana Joy's Day 9 tag!  Her beautifully colored flamingo was bedecked in a holiday wreath and mounted on such a cheerful plaid.  I found a happy plaid in a Doodle Bug stack and used MFT dies for the flamingo.  I had to cut up a couple of sentiments to make sure there was a pink/Christmas connection going on.  I had SO much fun being inspired by Dana Joy!

Hope something tickles you pink today!
Christine

Linking to
25 Tags of Christmas (Day 9 Dana Joy)
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Tickled pink by this flamingo tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Crafting With Jack said...

lovely flamingo tag.

cm said...

Your flamingo tag is festive fabulous! The colours are delightfully fresh after all the red/green I've been using!
~carol