Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Three French Hens

It's hard to believe that November is nearly over, and along with it the 25 Tags of Christmas Challenge.  I have a friend who celebrates her "birthday month", and November is mine, so I decided to take time to do some things that I enjoy.  One was to participate in the 25 Tags celebration What fun it's been!

The Day 24 post features Heffy Doodle products.  I have one Heffy Doodle set, Eggcellent News.  It celebrates new babies and is full of "punny' sentiments and  adorable chicks, hens, and roosters.  When I thought of this set, The Twelve Days of Christmas came to mind.  I placed the "three French Hens" at the Eiffel Tower, creating a vertical scene similar to Cassie's adorable card showing Santa's Workshop.

Thanks for stopping by,
Christine

Linking to
25 Tags of Christmas  (Day 24 Cassie)
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)
Word Art Wednesday (a/g)
SSS Wednesday (a/g)