Sunday, November 24, 2019

Joyful Peony


Reverse Confetti's Peony stamp and die set is one of my most recent purchases, and I really love it!  So, it's no surprise that I found a way to work it into the 25 Tags of Christmas projects.  Mindy's Day 19 project really caught my eye with its stunning red poinsettia  which is colored so beautifully with Copics.   I used the concept of a red flower on kraft for my over-sized tag. I used PTI's Large Scallop Stackers die as the base, and the scale is perfect for the peony which I watercolored with Artezas.  I think the watercolor problem I am having is called "blooming" and it tends to happen with the most vibrant colors.  I am sure practice will bring improvement.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas (Day 18 Mindy)
Word Art Wednesday
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)
30 Day Coloring Challenge

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Yes they are lovely!
Super tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful tag base, perfect for the pretty peony! Just embrace the watercolour blooming. ;) Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!