Saturday, November 16, 2019

Let it Snow


It is so much fun to see the amazing designs submitted for the 25 Tags of Christmas celebration.  I love to choose an inspiration piece and to feel like I've created something pretty using that idea and some items from my own stash.  On Day 13, I was smitten by Lisa's gorgeous Let it Snow tag and decided to see what I could do with the supplies I had on hand....such fun!

Both my tag dies are from Reverse Confetti, the snowflake die is a SSS product, and the sentiment and tiny embossed snowflakes are from Verve's Jolly Jingles.

Thanks for taking a look,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas (Day 13 Lisa)
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)
Word Art Wednesday

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a pretty tag. I love the wonderful snowy background you created. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

This is so pretty! Love how you photograph your tags on plates!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lisa said...

Love your beautiful take on my tag!! So happy it inspired you and yours is awesome!

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful tag, love the sequins.