Monday, November 11, 2019

Just Add Plaid


I am playing along inspiration from Day 8 of the 25 Tags of Christmas.  Carol's plaid tag caught my eye.  Not only did I love the pretty winter plaid, but I thought it was so cute that the snowman had something in his hand.

My stash included a cream and green plaid paper, and I found a candy cane in one of my Lawn Fawn sets that was just about the perfect size for Mr. Snowman to hold.  It's always so much fun to see new products and projects, but this hop has really driven home the fact that I have lots of awesome goodies in my stash, and there are always different ways to combine the elements for something novel.  Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Glad you stopped by,
Christine

Linking to:
The 25 Tags of Christmas (Day 8 Inspired by Carol)
Word Art Wednesday
TCP November Challenge (Holiday)
PIP Challenge

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the snowman and the layers...
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Joyce said...


Super adorable tag. I love your snowman and the plaid is a great and cozy backdrop. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.