Tuesday, November 5, 2019

O, Christmas Tree


O, Christmas Tree, why are you sitting amidst the pumpkins?  I had some paper therapy time after a tough day and played along at the 25 Tags of Christmas.  I hope to play along each day and to have a set of tags to add to stash of wrapping supplies.  There is certainly lots of inspiration to be had!  I really loved Michele Ferguson's Day 2 tag with its sweet double scalloped edge and fun plaid print.  I searched my stash for those elements, and the tree seemed to be just the right  focal point. The tree die is from Lil Inker Designs and the tag base is a Reverse Confetti die that I love.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas  (Michele Day 2)
Simon Says Stamp

5 comments:

IdeaGal said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Super tag - love how you have been inspired by the original!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling. I hope you're having as much fun playing along and making tags as I am. Your tag is FAB!
Blessings,
Karen

Crafting With Jack said...

Very pretty tag.

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet...just love your wonderful tree! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!