Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Santa Tag


Waffle Flower is providing the inspiration for today's 25 Tags of Christmas post, and there are some wonderful projects!  I love Mindy's Santa tag and the clever dies she used to create it.  I decided to go through my die cuts to see what kind of Santa I could come up with.  I used a Reverse Confetti tag die and layered two RC toppers to create Santa's hat.  Basic circles create his face and nose, and his 'stash is a couple of flower petals.  It was fun to start with Mindy's idea and to make my supplies work!

Thanks for looking,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas (Day 16 Mindy)
The Cat's Pajamas ( Holiday)

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great use of dies!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! I just love your clever Santa tag!

Lindsey said...

This is amazing! Way to go on finding your own way to make this sweet Santa tag. Thanks for joining us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!