Thursday, July 18, 2019

Time to "taco"


I am working on a collection of cards to give as a gift, and it became very evident that my love of flowers, doilies, and bling left absolutely no masculine cards in the batch.  So, I turned to this cute little Lawn Fawn set, heat embossing and watercoloring a square panel covered with tacos.  I added a triangle of digital paper won at A Bit More Time to Craft, an accent taco on foam tape, and the cute little sentiment.  What's not to love about a smiling taco?

Many thanks to the kind folks at A Bit More Time to Craft for the random win of three digital paper packs.  It's always fun to have something new to create with, and the papers are lots of fun.  The one I used here provided just the "picnic feel" I was looking for.

Hope you are having a fabulous day,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge (make you own background)
Word Art Wednesday
A Bit More Time to Craft

No comments: