The Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is underway, and it's a welcome "excuse" to play around in my craft room. This card was made using the Rise and Shine digital set offered by Verve. Thanks, Julee, for sharing your amazing designs!
There is a fun CASE Challenge going on at the Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog. The watercolor panel was cut with My Favorite Things Stitched Square and layered onto the matching MFT Scalloped Square. I didn't have any fun gold and white striped paper, so I placed Verve's Rounded Scalloped Frame on a scrap of white card stock and "eyeballed" the placement of four pieces of washi tape. It cut beautifully and left a nice interior piece for later use. The stamps are Verve's Coffee set which has matching dies. I would definitely have to call that my favorite (stamped) coffee cup, especially because it is such fun to stamp on prints with tiny flowers.
Karen Letchworth, a super-sweet and talented crafter, left a message about the the Paper Sweeties March Challenge which is coffee themed. I love coffee and have several coffee-themed stamps and dies, so I was ready to go! This project started out with a card sketch and some carefully selected scraps that, unfortunately, I "mis-cut". (Is that a word? I cut them incorrectly for sure, so my plan was toast.)
With the cup already made, I cut the pink panel into a tag and went crazy adding a wild mixture of dies and patterns from a Heidi Swapp stack that's is about used up. The result is not my typical project, but I think I like it and am sure it will adorn a "coffee gift".
Happy Friday! It's time for another Fun Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack where the theme is always Anything Goes. The design team is showcasing images from Digital Deights by Louby Loo. Please take time to see the design team's samples and to link up your own creations. It's always fun to see what you have to share!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREEentries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOTbe eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.