Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room


 "Let every heart prepare Him room."  These beautiful lyrics make me want to sing, and I find that they are a meaningful addition to Christmas cards and tags.  So glad Julee lettered this sweet sentiment for Verve!

My tag was cut using Reverse Confetti's Gift Card Holder Tag,  and I added the Cutplorations Heart Cluster die at the bottom.  The scattering of hearts are also from the Heart Cluster.

There are several Christmas in July challenges going on, and Stamplorations continues to allow linking up although they are on summer vacation.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Mod Squad Challenge (using sponsor die)
The Cat's Pajamas (Christmas in July)
Stamplorations NEAG
Cutplorations Challenge




2 comments:

Gail said...

Super beautiful!

Gail said...

TFS at Mod Squad! I forgot to add this on my first comment - oops