Sunday, July 7, 2019

Thanks a Latte


The current Mod Squad Challenge is to CASE the Judy Woodland's card, which is shown below.  I did so by replacing the florals with the festive coffee cups included in Dare 2B Artzy's Perk Up set.  The set included the fun black and white frame which I used for both the accent graphic and the sentiment, eliminating the banner strip that Judy used.  I felt like the extra piece covered too many of the mugs.  I am glad to have played along because layouts like this intimidate me....I didn't get the genetic component that keeps things straight (grin!)

Judy's Challenge Card to CASE
Since this card required keeping things straight and calculating fractions of inches, I am going to enter it in a few  other challenges.

SSS Wednesday----use stripes; these are big vertical stripes of stamped paper, right?
Word Art Wednesday (A/G)
CLC Challenge

Thanks a latte for visiting,
Christine

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Both of these are SO beautiful! I love that cup one... great design and love the colors! Thanks so long for playing along with us at Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card! Love that background!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Christine:
I absolutely adore your panel card. I saw it over at Mod Squad (and BTW, I hope you win over there this week....good luck). Thanks so much for also sharing it in our challenge. I'm always so delighted to have you play along with us. Blessings to you.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Judy Woodland said...

Well this is just so stinkin' cute, I love the colors and the way you have created that greeting. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!