Sunday, July 28, 2019

Have a Very Merry Christmas


As summer comes to a close, I am mass-producing Christmas tags.  I enjoy the process now and have so much fun adorning gifts with handmade elements during the busy holiday season. This set of 18 tags is identical with the exception of the floral elements.  I used each of the four designs from PTI's Bitty Bouquets stamped in red and green.  These tiny stems are just so cute.  The red and white layers were cut from Reverse Confetti Circles and Scallops dies.  I wanted to add a little green, and there was a perfectly sized circle in MFT's Cross Stitched Circles Stax.  I still love to use the beautifully lettered sentiments from Verve's Peace on Earth set.  I'll add some red and white baker's twine to my tags when it's time to add them to bags.

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
The Cat's Pajamas (Christmas in July)
Shopping our Stash (Christmas in July)

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

oh you are clever and industrious to be mass producing tags already! and such beautiful ones, as well!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (xmas in july!) STASH with us this fortnight!