Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Snowman Tag



I just finished twenty of these little tags, working on the elements first, and then putting them together assembly line style.  They will be set aside for gifts of Christmas baked goods. I placed the little snowman from Verve's Jolly Jingles over a starry panel by Reverse Confetti to simulate a snowy sky.   The base is a simple stitched rectangle, and I punched a Martha Stewart snowflake from glitter paper,  tucking it behind the snowman to add a bit of sparkle. While working on these, I tried to convince myself I felt a little cooler than the meteorologist says it is. 

Hope you are keeping cool.  Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:
Choux Choux Paper Arts Christmas in July
The Cat's Pajamas Christmas in July
Mod Squad All that Sparkles


2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

So sparkly and cute! You’re right they will be adorable additions to your Christmas gifts and goodies this year!
Well done! Cheers! Dori Perfectly Created Chaos

Lori said...

So cute! Love the snowman with the teal star background. Perfect tag for baked goods at Christmas. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!