Thursday, July 18, 2019

Holly Jolly Tag


I used Reverse Confetti's Holly Jolly Layer Tag for this project, a quick and easy one.  The Holly Confetti Cuts are also from Reverse Confetti.  The leaves, berries, and inset letters are nice and shiny because they were cut from paint sample cards.  I splurged on a Crystal Katana last month.  Even using HL's 40% off coupon, it was a bit pricey for a tool, but I love it for placing sequins and such.  It was great for the tiny letters.  

(ETA:  I found the Crystal Katana at Hobby Lobby in the section with beads and flat-backed jewels.  It comes in a plastic case and was hanging on a peg. )

That's all my crafting advice for now.  Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Mod Squad Challenge
The Cat's Pajamas Challenge

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty tag!
I'm curious about the tool you mentioned.... where do you find it at HL? Is it in the art department, or in with the stamp stuff? I wouldn't have thought of checking at HL for it!

Dori Shelton said...

Love the simplicity of this; but it’s very striking as well. I love the extra white space as well!

Gail said...

I hear Burl E singing as I look at this lovely tag! TFS at Mod Squad