Wednesday, July 17, 2019

CASED Birthday


Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge is to CASE a card presented in the recent release.  I loved so many of the samples, and my wish list has grown!  I chose to CASE Laurie's tone-on-tone card.  I imitated her gorgeous red background with white-on-white.  The cover die is leafy rather than floral, and I stacked three layers of the die for dimension.  A central oval and some Bitty Bouquets finish off the card.

Grateful for the beautiful inspiration,
Christine



Linking to:
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites
Word Art Wednesday
PIP Challenge

1 comment:

Terri Winske said...

Oh, I love your card! Love the soft colors and the simple design. It really showcases the flower images and the embossing folder! Thanks very much for joining us at PIP Challenges this week!