Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sunshine and Laughter with Pattern Trio



I started making cards by finding sketch challenges, and that resulted in my style developing into one that includes lots of layers and patterned papers.  These papers are from a Carta Bella collection that I picked up last summer while traveling.  I love the florals included in this collection and never met a gingham I didn't like.  The sentiment is from my beloved Verve stash, and MFT stitched flower was inked to match the blooms on the panel.  I am sure I will be entering all three times to the  current Mod Suqad challenge as I do love papers!

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge (Favorite Tool---Die Cutting Machine:)

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Such a fabulous card. I love how you have used neutral patterned papers for most of this card and then inserted that pop of color with the one. Well done!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!