Saturday, August 22, 2020

Modern Florals--Thanks


 

I was blessed with a Simon Says Stamp gift card and had some funds set aside for crafting supplies, so I ordered Modern Florals and the Diamond Tiles background stamp by Pink Fresh Studio.  When I get new stamps, I usually spend some time just  experimenting  with them.  In this case, I practiced aligning the layers and stamped several of the bouquets in pinks, aquas, and purples.  They look so pretty scattered over my desk!  I am delighted with this purchase and so thankful for the SSS gift card that stretched my crafting budget!

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday and a little crafting time when you need it,

Christine

Linking to:

Word Art Wednesday

PIP Challenge



1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.