Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Butterfly---Just a Note


The Double D Challenge provides a beautiful inspiration photo to prompt crafting with butterflies.  I ordered a set of color coded blending brushes and have had such fun with them this summer.  It's truly my most effective method of blending....such a satisfying process when things are working out smoothly!   I blended colors in rainbow order around a small rectangle of paper, cut the frame, and used part of the interior space to cut out the solid layer of the butterfly.  CAS cards are a challenge to me, and I spent a long time arranging the elements until I was pleased.  

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
Double D Challenge--- Butterflies
SSS Wednesday Challenge---Favorite Tools (Blending brushes and Big Shot)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Your CAS card is absolutely beautiful, I have those brushes too and can't say enough good about them, very pretty card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Oh Christine I just love your CAS design and those soft pastel colors! Beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a elegant and beautiful card. Love the layout and the soft colours, so very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)