Saturday, August 29, 2020

Mojo Monday: Jeremiah 29:11


 
This year, the teachers at my elementary school have prayer pals.  My prayer pal listed Jeremiah 29:11 as her favorite scripture, so I am thrilled to have a little crafting time to get this made for her.  In thinking about the scripture, the promise was made to the nation of Israel while they were in captivity.  I feel a little that way right now, and the phrase 'hope and a future' is just a little dearer than ever before!

Thanks for visiting,

Christine


Linking to:

Mojo Monday

SSS Wednesday Challenge

Word Art Wednesday


2 comments:

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

One of my favorite scriptures. I love the Pumpkins!!! Great Job

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

You had me at aqua pumpkins! Love this, Christine. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!