Monday, August 10, 2020

Mojo Monday: I lift my eyes to the hills


 Today is the last day of teacher inservice---Zoom edition.  Tomorrow, I move everything from the spare bedroom into my renovated classroom and prepare for classes on Monday.  I decided to spend today's lunch break making a card using the Mojo sketch.  This scripture seemed a  perfect choice after reading it this morning.  

Back to school is such an exciting time, but it's also a time of great adjustment.  This year---more than ever--moms, dads, littles, and teachers stand in need of prayer.  The good thing is that God has not changed one bit; nor has He grown weary or taken His eyes off us.  


Have a blessed week,

Christine

Linking to:

Mojo Monday

Double D Challenge (butterflies)

Mod Squad Challenge (patterned paper trio)

PIP Challenge

7 comments:

Diane said...

Very beautifully designed card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Tracie said...

What a beautiful card. Great choice of color combination. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Christine! I recognized the design right away as I have that sketch opened to play along in also! GREAT job ... beautiful verse! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card, Christine! Thanks for playing!

Judy Woodland said...

How lovely. Wonderful design and I really like your patterned paper choices, well done!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Birgit said...

Please excuse my previous comment. Wrong design team. oops! What a beautiful card! I love the layout and especially the verse you used. Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

Le Bleu Bonnet Boutique said...

Very Beautiful Card.