Saturday, August 22, 2020

Florals on Kraft



Several Christmases ago, I treated myself to Stitched Flowers by My Favorite Things.  The purchase was a splurge, but I have never regretted ordering this very versatile set!    I layered one of the larger dies, blending some yellows and adding a dark center for a sunflower look.  

I feels like soooooo long since I've made a card. The last couple of weeks have been busy.  We moved back into the school after a huge remodeling project that started in late spring and continued through the summer.  I am teaching online for the first quarter (SO thankful for that opportunity), but remote education fills the school day and continues until late at night!  

Thanks so much for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:   Double D Challenge (Sunflowers)

4 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the card design and colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Diane said...

Your floral card is beautiful, such pretty flowers...good luck on your remote teaching, it has to be hard! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful Christine! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sunflowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

How pretty. I have that die set and haven't used it in forever. You have inspired me to pull it out again. I'm pinning for reference. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!