Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Birds of a Feather Wreath



I am late for school---MFT Summer School, that is!  I thought the party started on Monday only to find that the third lesson was posted yesterday!  This card features Lesson One, the Visual Triangle.  Wreaths came to mind as I always try to embellish them with elements in triangular arrangements.  The die cut flowers from MFT's Birds of a Feather were arranged in three triangles, and I added enamel dots to the pink blooms to emphasize a triangle centered around the bird.  The wreath was trimmed with the largest of the stitched scalloped squares and mounted on a 4.25 square base.  

Have a great day and try one of the MFT design lessons!
Christine

Linking to



1 comment:

Tracie said...

Such a fun card. I really like all the flowers and the sweet bird. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.