Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I lift my eyes


 The current Great Cover Up challenge on the Ink to Paper blog is to use a frame without removing all the little pieces from it.  The photo tutorial confirmed my assumption that this was done by cutting the panel with the die cutting side up and to apply tape to the back of the paper.  

Dainty Deliveries has such slender stems and tiny leaves that I ended up with one area skewed and couldn't realign it without risking tearing the delicate areas.  So.....I covered that spot with flowers and leaves from Gran's Garden.  If the truth be told, card design (for me, at least) often centers around what area needs to be camouflaged.  I do like the frame with all the cuts included!

Thanks for visiting, 

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper--The Great Cover Up --April 28

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge


6 comments:

Carmela said...

This is so pretty! Love the Year of Psalms!!

Gail said...

Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your lovely art[beautiful scripture flower creation] at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail Scott DT WAW

R's Rue said...

Amen. Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Amy Kolling said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my episode of The Great Cover Up!

Ginny Maxam said...

Beautiful card and coloring! It blesses me to see scripture on your cards! Thank you for entering the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Kelly said...

I love your card! I saw it featured in the ITP weekly email and had to search to find your website. The cover plate you chose looks beautiful using this technique, and I appreciate you sharing how you covered your almost mishap. Yes, my cards are often altered (hopefully enhanced) by fixes! ❤️