Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Butterfly Birthday



 This has to be the most fun I've ever had creating with an angled panel, but that is because the sketch included measurements!  No tellin' how much paper I have hacked up trying to get angles to look right!!!!  Another Mojo sketch to pin, for sure.

The Ink to Paper blog has had a feature including various ways to use embossing powder, and I played along by embossing the butterfly from Butterfly Blooms in glittery gold powder and 'painting' it with Raspberry Fizz ink.  

It's been a great day, and I was blessed with a few minutes to craft!  Hope you have something that's been a special blessing today, too.

Christine



Linking to:

Mojo Monday (Sketch)

Ink to Paper Blog (Amy's What Do I Do With This post)

Word Art Wednesday (A/G)

PIP Challenge (A/G)



3 comments:

Carmela said...

Love your card, Christine! This is a great design from Mojo Monday!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Your card is so beautiful and delicate. Thanks for joining us at Pammies Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Kim said...

Lovely card! Such pretty colors. That angle was a bit challenging, so I was also thankful for the measurements! Have a nice day!