Thursday, April 8, 2021

Flourishing Florals --Thank You


 I am ever so thankful that more students are returning to school and that my in-person students outnumber those continuing to work virtually.  It is a delight to teach face-to-face, it's so much more effective, and it is making my schedule a little more manageable.

Even with a bit more time to craft, it's still fun to combine challenges.  I used Ink to Paper's Flourishing Florals and plenty of their wonderful dies to create a thank you card for Shauna's challenge, and the Mod Squad challenge provided the yellow and gray color scheme.  According to the Pantone Color Institute, those are the 'in' colors for 2021, and I think the combination of sunny and stormy is a good one!  I like where this color challenge took the card, and I am going to make it a point to learn more about the Pantone Color Institute.

Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper (Shauna's video series--sincere thanks theme)

Mod Squad Challenge (Pantone colors)

Word Art Wednesday


1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

How pretty. I love that you used the polka dot paper for the leaves, and that die cut frame is so cute. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!