Saturday, April 10, 2021

Mojo Monday: Happy Birthday to You!



 Love the new Mojo sketch and all the possibilities it holds!  I combined it with the current Mod Squad challenge to use only the colors yellow and gray, adding black and white as neutrals.  This is not a go-to color combination for me, so I find it really refreshing.  I finished the card with some sparkly pinwheel sequins from Kat Scrappiness which were part of a recent, much-appreciated prize.

Hope your day is a bright, happy one!

Christine





Linking to:

Mojo Monday (Sketch)

Mod Squad (Color challenge)

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Birthday)

Word Art Wednesday (Scripture and A/G)

  Kat Scrappiness (Flowers)

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Another beauty, I love this one too. Really like the patterned papers you have used, makes those flowers pop. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these stamps make me happy! Such a beautiful card, Christine. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.