Thursday, April 1, 2021

Birthday Blessings --The Sea


 This stamp set by Sweet-N-Sassy is called The Sea.  It includes this serene silhouette and some peaceful scriptures about the sea.  I set out to ink blend a background, and kept making silly mistakes---like ink on my fingers ----before getting a usable panel.  I intentionally kept things simple because the card is for a male relative and my husband specifically said, "No flowers."

Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:

Double D Challenge (Skies)

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (A/G this week)

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Christine, your sky is absolutely beautiful! As is your overall design! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Skies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

Beautifully created, I just used this stamp set for a future DT project, I just love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}