Tuesday, March 30, 2021

You're so Sweet


 I love the new feature on the Ink to Paper blog called "What do I do with that".  The current series is  all about  embossing powder.  The lessons and samples have been so beautiful.  

To meet the challenge to use EP, I stamped the Loosely Woven background on white card stock with clear EP.  After embossing, I blended on the sky using a stencil and Blueberry sky ink. Buffing the panel lifted the ink that had collected on the embossed design and left a subtle background.  Also included on my project are a pair of Brushed Birds, Scalloped Circles, Farmer's Market Florals, and a sentiment and tag die from Delightful Bunch.

Thanks so much for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper (Melody's Post)

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Easter/Spring Mood Board)

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Such a sweet card! Love those birds!