Monday, March 15, 2021

Enjoy Your Special Day


Papertrey Ink's Butterflies and Blooms has been on my wish list for a long time, and it was recently restocked.  I am so happy that it arrived in time for a card for the Mod Squad butterfly-themed challenge.  The butterfly was embossed with clear powder, and Pale Peony, Lilac Grace, and Aqua Mist were blended over it.  The same colors were used to stamp the small flowers for the background.  I enjoyed inking up this new set!

Thanks for visiting.  Stay safe,

Christine

Linking to:

Mod Squad (Beautiful Butterflies)

PIP Challenge


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

What a lovely creation you have here. I love those soft colors, and I had to jump over to PTI and check out that stamp set. It's really sweet. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Tracie said...

Gorgeous card. Such a great use of color. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.