Saturday, March 20, 2021

Lilies in a Teacup



Have you ever had "extras" on your craft desk that you hoped and hoped to reuse in a new project?  I have recently enjoyed using the Lily Die-Namics from MFT and have had a few extra pieces from each project.  Time and again, I hoped fit them into a project, and I couldn't get it right.  After making a card for the Coffee Lovers hop using the Coffee or Tea dies from Simply Stamp, I thought to try these left-over lilies in the smaller cup.  I like how the bouquet turned out.


Christine

Linking to:

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Word Art Wednesday 


 

7 comments:

Billie A said...

Love the soft colors. Great images and dies.

New Creations said...

Love the beautiful bouquet in the cup with a spring feel on it!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is stunning and just screams spring!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, I love the lily dies in the fabulous tea cup.

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! I love the spring feel with the flowers

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and design with the cup of flowers.

Esther Asbury said...

This one is super pretty too! I love the gingham background behind your beautiful teacup bouquet!