Sunday, March 21, 2021

Coffee Days


 This cute (and true) sentiment comes from a tiny SSS set called Coffee Hour.  It includes one other sentiment, the adorable coffee mug, and two coffee beans.  The sentiment fits nicely on the MFT 'to-go' cup.  After inking a rainbow around the perimeter of a 4 x 5.23 panel, I spritzed it with water, stamped the cups and beans in matching colors, and splattered on some white acrylic paint.   There are things I would change with another attempt at this type of background, and I am looking forward to trying it on different project.

Linking to:

Coffee Lovers Hop

Word Art Wednesday


5 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Perfect for the coffee hop.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

me too! love the fabulous background you created

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! I love the beautiful colors.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Celeste Goff said...

Love the fabulous kraft mug with the fun sentiment against that amazing rainbow pastel background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the rainbow of colors that show off the cup so well. Great blending.