Sunday, May 2, 2021

Mother's Day Wishes


Feathered Friends Nine was included in my most recent Ink to Paper order along with two new inks:  Scarlet Jewel and Autumn Rose.  The bird was cut from white card stock and inked in pretty shades of pink.  I added plenty of Wink of Stella for some sparkle and added layers of foliage from Birthday Bouquet.

Wishing you a wonderful week to come,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper (Shauna's Series--Mother's Day)

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge

3 comments:

Carmela said...

Lovely card!!

Helen F. said...

Oh Christine, your card is so BEAUTIFUL with all those pretty pinks!
I was on the fence about that Feathered Friend...but you have inspired me to take it from my Wish List for my next order :-)

Greta said...

Beautiful layers & you used 2 of my favorite colors!