Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Happy Birthday with Ink-Blended Florals


 The current Ink to Paper "What do I do with this?" challenge is to create a card with ink-blended florals.  The gorgeous Into the Blooms dies featured on Dana's lovely spring card haven't joined my stash yet---but I hope that will happen soon!  To join the fun, I die cut the medium-sized blooms from Floral Sketches and inked them from edge to edge.  They looked a  little bland, so I stamped the details and added die cut centers that were ink blended to match.  I love this variation of the sketch-y, artistic florals.  They are layered over the Quilted Tag die, and I cut the bottom of the panel with a PTI Edgers die.  I love the scalloped details along with the flowers.

Thanks so much for visiting,

Christine

Linking to:

Ink to Paper "What do I do with this?" May 17 post

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Dies or Punches)

Word Art Wednesday


1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful flowers! You did a very nice job on this card - Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/