Monday, November 23, 2020

O, Christmas Tree!


 After spending the weekend completing school work, I gave myself "a day off" to do a little cooking and crafting.  This is my third set of tags.  I've been making six of each while playing along at the 25 Tags of Christmas in hope of having several sets to give as little gifts.  This one was inspired by Carol's strikingly simple tag on Day 13.  I think I 'busied it up' too much by using the gingham background, but the result is still pretty cute.

Hope everyone is well and busy preparing for a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Christine

Linking to

25 Tags of Christmas (Day 13 Carol)

TCP November Challenge


1 comment:

Joyce said...

Your little tag is adorable, and I love that plaid background. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.