Friday, November 27, 2020

Merry Christmas Tag

 


I love playing along with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and this tag explains why.  I found Lindsey's Day 1 tag to be very inspiring, so I dug through my stash for compatible products.  The faux poinsettias are smaller blooms from the MFT Stitched Flowers die set, and I was thrilled to find tiny pine boughs as some of the embellishments in an Avery Elle set.  Not exactly what Lindsey used, but pretty nonetheless. This is one of the great things that happen when playing along in challenges.   I love this design and will probably combine the tiny flowers and poinsettias on future projects.  

Thanks for visiting, 

Christine

Linking to:

25 Tags of Christmas (inspired by Lindsey---Day 1)

The Cat's Pajamas (gift tags)

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (a/g)


1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...simply beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!