Saturday, November 21, 2020

Mojo Merry Christmas



 I am so happy to have achieved my crafty goal for 2020 which was to create with each of the Mojo sketches.  There were a few times since the onset of Covid that emotions and circumstances were "just too much", so I am especially thankful for the inspiring sketches and samples Julee provided to keep us crafting.  

I'd highly recommend setting some fun goals along with the serious ones.  More than once this past year, I'd have not made crafting a priority even though it is something that helps me relax and refresh.

May God bless all as we enter the season of giving thanks and celebrating the birth of our Savior.  I pray that 2021 brings brighter, healthier, and kinder days.

Thanks for visiting, 

Christine


Linking to:

Mojo Monday

PIP Challenge

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Christmas)


1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful and elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge