Monday, November 23, 2020

Jingle all the Way!

 


Lindsey's Day 18 tag caught my eye!  So happy to have found some jingle bells remaining in my crafty stash from last year!  The tag base and topper are RC products, and the adorable sentiment is part of my Verve stash.  These tags worked up so quickly, and I was even able to use some scraps from my Christmas cards.

Thanks for taking a look,

Christine

Linking to:

25 Tags of Christmas (Inspired by Lindsey on Day 18)

Word Art  Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (Christmas)

PIP Challenge

 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is a very cute tag set! Love the clean design with the different tag toppers. Obviously you don't yet buy all the jingle bells you see, so you're not totally addicted yet. ;) Thanks for joining us for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Tracie said...

Such adorable tags. Love the addition of the jingle bells. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.