Sunday, November 22, 2020

"Heart-y" Holly Tag


Playing along with Day 10 of the 25 Tags of Christmas.  Ali Farmer's tag using Reverse Confetti's fun pierced rectangle tag was the inspiration for this set of six.  I thought her simple layer of greenery was so striking when layered over the graphic background.  This dainty holly sprig was in my stash, but I didn't have the gumption to cut it twice to have red berries and green leaves, so I added some tiny red hearts in lieu of holly berries. The Dec. 25 image is also from RC, but it's retired, I believe.

Thanks for stopping by,

Christine

Linking to


25 Tags of Christmas (inspired by Day 10:  Ali)

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday (Christmas)

PIP Challenge


1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

These are just beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!