Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room

 


We had our petite Thanksgiving feast for four today, and my husband and I will enjoy leftovers tomorrow.  I am looking forward to watching the parade tomorrow morning, an easy meal, and maybe a little time to craft.  

These tags are part of a set of five that were inspired by Lin's Day 2 creation for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I love Lin's work, and her sweet double tag all in pastels won my heart.  I used softer colors along with one of my favorite Christmas sentiments from Verve.  The holly leaves were cut with a Little Inker Die, but I substituted a tiny heart for the traditional berries.  Come to think of it, I have done that a lot this season!

Thanks for visiting, 

Christine

Linking to:

25 Tags of Christmas (inspired by Lin--Day 2)

The Cat's Pajamas (gift tags)

Word Art Wednesday

SSS Wednesday Challenge (a/g)


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Christine, I love these! That sentiment is beautiful and the double tag is such a fun design. I've never thought to substitute a heart for the berries, but I want to remember that idea. SO cute!