Monday, November 18, 2019

The Stockings were Hung by the Chimney with Care



It's day 15 of the 25 Tags of Christmas, and creativity abounds in today's post.  I was smitten with Kim's interactive tag.  Really, if you didn't open the link, do it now!  Her card has a secret message in the stocking, and it's just the cutest!  I made my tag somewhat interactive by mounting the stocking on a tiny folded card.  The sentiment "The stockings were hung by the chimney with care" fits perfectly inside. 

I imitated Kim's tag using a Reverse Confetti tag base and topper.  The stocking and sentiment are part of my Verve stash.

Thanks so much for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
The 25 Tags of Christmas (Day 15 Kim)
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is such a cute take on Kim's tag - and what a great idea to have a lift-the-flap for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Susan Renshaw said...

Too cute!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the colours of your tag.