Saturday, November 9, 2019

Joy!


Not only did I find inspiration when visiting the 25 Tags of Christmas post, I found a stack of Christmas card stock that I purchased "off season" and hadn't opened!  My tag was inspired by Jen's Day 5 project which features a wonderful Reverse Confetti tag and some adorable  triangular trees. These cute trees are part of my Verve stash and are fun to stamp over prints!  I am so enjoying the 25 Tags projects and playing along each day.

Glad you stopped by,
Christine

Linking to
25 Tags of Christmas (This one inspired by Jen on Day 5)
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a lovely tag. Those green trees are fabulous, and I really like the background papers you used. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love those trees!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!