Sunday, November 24, 2019

"Ginger-Bird" House


I was enchanted by Marine's adorable gingerbread houses that were shared for the Day 21 post at the 25 Tags of Christmas.  I saw a way to use my cute, cute Lawn Cut Christmas wreath by adding it to a birdhouse die in my stash.  I trimmed down a scalloped square die to add a little sweetness to the faux "gingerbird" house and like the look of the finished product!

Thanks for visiting,
Christine

Linking to:
25 Tags of Christmas (Day 21 - Marine)
Word Art Wednesday
The Cat's Pajamas (Holiday)

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Great use of what you had to make this lovely tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Joyce said...

Love your idea of a gingerbread bird house. Such a cute tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.